Just like when Harry Met Sally ... only better.

OK I never thought I'd be blogging about blush. Seriously -- I love makeup, but out of all the makeup I own, I generally consider blush to be my least favorite item. I never even used to use it. But that all has changed - bigtime!

I've seen the light. I've been using Nars blush in Orgasm. Silly name for a blush, right? Well - not really. The color is a peach hue - and when applied on the cheeks, it gives you a glow that looks like you've just spent hours romping in the hay - I called it the "JFF" - Just f**ked flush!

I don't stop at my cheeks either - I put a little bit on one side of my nose, and on the line of my forehead, too. I don't know if anyone has looked at me and said, "geez, that girl looks like she just had some serious fun" but for me, it's worth it.

Nars Blush in Orgasm is $25

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love that shit.